Address & Contact

Our Address

39.462203, 21.649746

It was built in 1908 by American expatriates in the foundations of a temple that had been destroyed in a battle with the Turks in 1879-1880 with chieftain Stournaras. It is a stone chapel recently restored and preserved. Recently, a ceramic tomb was found in the courtyard of the 3rd-4th century AD. It celebrates on July 20th and is accompanied by a feast. To reach the chapel there is a route either through the village or from the peripheral Arta-Trikala.

The idyllic location in the forest, the colorful flower beds, the fountains and the gazebo, as well as the comfortable courtyard area make up the perfect setting for wedding and baptism.


Leave a Review

Only registered users can add a review