A chiropractor is a health care professional focused on the diagnosis and treatment of neuromuscular disorders, with an emphasis on treatment through manual adjustment and/or manipulation of the spine.Most chiropractors seek to reduce pain and improve the functionality of patients as well as to educate them on how they can account for their own health via exercise, ergonomics and other therapies to treat back pain.
Please contact us for more details on how we can achieve muscular pain relief.
Skills and Experiences
- Chiropractor's Assistant, Lakewood Chiropractic (Oct 2010 - Present)
- Receptionist, Garden City Recreation Commission (Oct 2009 - Jul 2010)
- Receptionist, Garden City Community College (Aug 2007 - Aug 2009)
- Receptionist, Poky Feeders (Aug 2004 - Nov 2008)
- Challange By Choice Co-Facilitator, Higher Ground (Mar 2012 - Present)
- BSW, Wichita State University (Aug 2010 - Present)
- Associates in Gen. Science, Garden City Community College (Aug 2007 - Dec 2009)
- Diploma, Scott City High School (Aug 2003 - May 2007)