The church of St. George of Argyroupolis was built in 1958 and served as a chapel of the parish church of the Church of Agia Varvara of Argyroupolis. The Royal Decree of 1963 established a parish church with the holy temple. In 1966 the pronaos and other buildings were added to the temple in its present form. It celebrates on April 23, St. George.
Address & Contact
Ἁγίου Γεωργίου 2, 164 52 Ἀργυρούπολη