St. Constantine and Helen Church is located at the eastern edge of Volos beach. This church is the trademark of the Volos city. It was founded in 1927 and was inaugurated in 1936. It is an imposing temple with excellent architecture, as it is a three-aisled basilica with Corinthian-style marble columns adorned with white stone and crowned by Byzantine tiles. Inside the temple there are interesting mosaics and heirlooms, elaborate hagiographies and the Holy Trinity, while awe-inspiring pieces of the Holy Cross and the Septic Relics of Saints Constantine and Helen. The cross-shaped chandelier and the bell tower create a dull atmosphere. The church celebrates on 21 May with the nominal Feast of the St. Constantine and Helen.
Address & Contact
Ιερός Ναός Αγίου Κωνσταντίνου και Ελένης, Βόλος